[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: random compilation
- To: Rick.Busdiecker@h.cs.cmu.edu
- Subject: Re: random compilation
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 10 Jul 87 13:13 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Rick.Busdiecker@h.cs.cmu.edu's message of 10 Jul 87 13:02 EDT
This misfeature of runtime compilation is scheduled to go away entirely.
It is getting better for what thats worth. You could fix your bug by
putting (class-of 1) before the call to make-specializable, the call to
class-of will cause the compilation and then you will be OK.