[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: PCL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom Kirk)
- Date: 9 Jul 87 07:37:37 EDT (Thu)
- In-reply-to: Donald Maffly's message of Wed, 8 Jul 87 14:02:57 -0100 <8707081302.AA21688@cricph.UUCP>
I would like to second that interest in finding some way of obtaining
PCL without being required to have FTP access. Myself and several
colleagues would like to be able to use PCL, but Bell Laboratories is
unfortunately not on the Internet. Could someone perhaps offer uucp
access to the software? It seems that the size of PCL is modest enough
to make this a reasonable distribution mechanism; it doesn't even
preclude relatively frequent updates.
Any help that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
AT&T Bell Laboratories
- From: mcvax!cricph!dma@seismo.CSS.GOV (Donald Maffly)