[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is there a substitute for define-method-combination?
- To: Timothy.Freeman@theory.cs.cmu.edu
- Subject: Re: Is there a substitute for define-method-combination?
- From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Date: 2 Jul 87 17:18 PDT
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Timothy.Freeman@theory.cs.cmu.edu's message of Mon, 29 Jun 87 23:48:00 EDT
- Sender: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
PCL does not yet implement method combination, individual methods, or
defgeneric-options. I think it has most everything else, though some
names may not have been updated yet. But watch this space.