[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Arun <Welch%OSU-20@OHIO-STATE.ARPA>
- Subject: Re: Browsers?
- From: kanderso@VAX.BBN.COM
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 87 15:39:28 -0400
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM, pai-developers@VAX.BBN.COM
- In-reply-to: Your message of Tue, 16 Jun 87 15:43:28 -0400. <8706161945.AA12099@ohio-state.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 87 15:43:28 EDT
From: Arun <Welch%OSU-20@OHIO-STATE.ARPA>
Has anyone implemented Class and/or Instance browsers (ala the Loops browsers)
for PCL, for either TI Explorers or Xerox D-machines?
We have a pop up class browser that is convenient to use with ZMACS,
and a stand alone class structure editor. They run on Symbolics LISPM
and were developed by our Parallel AI Tools project that is developing
a version of PCL for the Butterfly.
- From: Arun <Welch%OSU-20@ohio-state.ARPA>