[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What am I doing wrong?
- To: Arun Welch <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: What am I doing wrong?
- From: Richard Fritzson <fritzson@bigburd.PRC.Unisys.Com>
- Date: 17 Jun 87 07:30 EDT (Wednesday)
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Arun Welch's message of Tue, 16 Jun 87 17:14:07 edt
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 87 17:14:07 edt
From: Arun Welch <welch@ohio-state.ARPA>
I don't understand whats wrong here. Could someone point out my mistake,
or is this a bug?
133> (defclass test-class () (s1 :initform 3.4 :type number
Arg not a LIST
The slot third argument to defclass is a LIST of slot descriptions. Try this:
(defclass test-class () ((s1 :initform 3.4 :type number
Also for browsing (well, just looking at) a single class or instance
in PCL on a Xerox, you can just use INSPECT if you load Gregor's
PCL-ENV file. It has a couple of glitches in it (and he hasn't posted
a new version of it recently (hint hint)) but it has been vey useful to me.
----- End Forwarded Messages -----