[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Can defgeneric provide defaults for &key args
- To: Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Can defgeneric provide defaults for &key args
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 87 17:05 EDT
- In-reply-to: <871002-134320-6130@Xerox>
Date: 2 Oct 87 13:43 PDT
From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
There should be no distinction in defaulting
rules between optional and keyword arguments.
I like that way of putting it. A very succinct principle that
is easy to state and easy to understand.