[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :accessor-prefix bug
- To: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Subject: Re: :accessor-prefix bug
- From: Rick.Busdiecker@H.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: 30 Sep 87 20:10 EDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
- Reply-to: Rick.Busdiecker@cs.cmu.edu
From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
No it doesn't because in the new definition of with-slots, you must
specify which slots are being referred to by symbols, and this is
independent of the class definition.
Sounds good to me.