[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Slot Inheritance
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 87 16:54 EDT
- In-reply-to: <3388.559949911@hplabsz>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 87 15:38:31 MST
> REVISED ``INHERITANCE OF SLOTS AND SLOT OPTIONS'' SECTION:
This looks good to me, with the proviso that "shared slot" be replaced
by whatever terminology we decide on. After reading through it,
I can't find any ambiguity in the wording. The reference to :DYNAMIC
slots needs to be removed, however.
Right. The one I mailed out is identical, except for TEX commands, to
what was handed out at the March X3J13 meeting, I believe. When put into
the document it should need some minor editing to match the current
state of the spec. I checked it again and found only the removal of
:DYNAMIC and the addition of :INITARG.
It seems to be more concise than the current description.