[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Revised draft of object creation proposal
- To: Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Revised draft of object creation proposal
- From: Patrick H Dussud <DUSSUD%Jenner%csl.ti.com@RELAY.CS.NET>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 87 14:40:38 CDT
- In-reply-to: Msg of Mon, 28 Sep 87 14:14 EDT from "David A. Moon" <Moon@scrc-stony-brook.arpa>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 87 14:14 EDT
From: "David A. Moon" <Moon@scrc-stony-brook.arpa>
Subject: Revised draft of object creation proposal
This version differs from the previous one I mailed out only in some
small corrections based on comments received in the mail. The terminology
has been changed back from "named argument" to "keyword argument."
It may be about time to start converting this to the text that will go
into the specification document. Any more comments first?
Looks OK to me.