[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :accessor-prefix bug
- To: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: :accessor-prefix bug
- From: Rick.Busdiecker@H.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: 29 Sep 87 18:20 EDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
- Reply-to: Rick.Busdiecker@cs.cmu.edu
Date: 29 Sep 87 12:20 PDT
Subject: Re: :accessor-prefix bug
NOTE: we decided last week to remove the :accessor-prefix and
:reader-prefix options from defclass. This means that you will have to
start using just :accessor and :reader.
Why? Is there some benefit that out-weighs the added verbosity?