[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: load-time compilation
- From: Rick.Busdiecker@H.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: 29 Sep 87 14:05 EDT
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
- Reply-to: Rick.Busdiecker@cs.cmu.edu
This message refers to the version of PCL/CLOS whose *pcl-system-date*
is "8/27/87 August 27th, 1987".
The only load-time compilation which I've noticed is for class
constructor functions created for the :CONSTRUCTOR class option to
DEFCLASS. Are there other places where load-time compilation occurs?
Is the next release expected to be free of load-time compilation?