[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: initialize-instance
- From: Steve Strassmann <straz@MEDIA-LAB.MEDIA.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 87 04:40 EST
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
I'm trying to run some code which initializes instances after creation.
From the CLOS documentation, it looks like I should be putting this in
initialize-instance. However, this doesn't seem to be working in the Aug.27
Am I doing something wrong, or is initialize-instance just not installed
yet? What can I use in the meantime? Thanks.