[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: lambda-list in defgeneric, generic-flet, etc.
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Re: lambda-list in defgeneric, generic-flet, etc.
- From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Date: 5 Nov 87 15:37 PST
- Cc: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM, Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Thu, 5 Nov 87 12:25 EST
- Sender: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
Thank you for the longer answer. I find the arguments convincing enough
(that is enough to stop arguing). I am convinced now that it is SMOT
(small matter of taste), and with you, Dick and Gregor agreeing, my
taste buds must be off.