[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PCL on the Explorer
- To: Commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: PCL on the Explorer
- From: email@example.com.EDU (Anton Rang)
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 88 12:58:10 EST
- Redistributed: Commonloops.PA
I've loaded the newest version of PCL onto our TI Explorer, and it
refuses to compile. An error message something like 'NIL is not a
function' appears when compiling ITERATE, and from then on anything
that uses ITERATE (or DEFMETHOD, I believe--maybe another thing or
two) fails with some weird error message ('ITERATE not expanded' or
something like that).
Is there something I'm doing wrong? Has anyone else run into this
problem? Has anyone successfully loaded this version on an Explorer?