[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Latest releases vs. Coral Lisp
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Latest releases vs. Coral Lisp
- From: Gavin Hemphill <Hemphill@DREA-XX.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 88 20:53:02 AST
- Cc: hemphill@DREA-XX.ARPA
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Is there any magic to getting the later releases (including the Feb 14th one)
to compile under Coral/Franz Allegro. The last few releases have all bombed
out during the compilation of fixup.lisp -- a call to svref is getting passed
illegal args (I don't have the Mac here to get the backtrace etc.).
The last version I have that sucessfully compiles is the 1/10/88 version.