[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Trouble compiling PCL in Lucid
- To: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Trouble compiling PCL in Lucid
- From: James Daniell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 88 09:31:13 EST
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
I have tried many attempts to compile the 2/3/88 release of
PCL in Lucid 2.1 for the Microvax (Unix OS). I get many warnings
to the effect:
Illegal Literal COMBINE-METHOD should satisfy (Lucid::lowtag-fixnump in
Lucid::logand & (quote 30) (quote combined methods)).
Is anyone else having trouble and/or is there a better proclamation
for the compiler to fix this? At present, my machine eventually
GC's about 20 times and then fails.
Carnegie Mellon Univ.
5000 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA. 15213 (412) 268-2687