[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, CommonLoopsExternal^.x@Xerox.COM
- Subject: 2 things
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 88 18:26 PST
- Line-fold: no
- Reply-to: Gregor@GRAPEVINE.parc.xerox.com
Many of you will receive two versions of this message. I apologize for
the inconvenience. The mailing list is being moved from one machine to
another and this is the only way to make sure everyone gets a copy of
this message. If it makes you feel better, I think I will be getting 4
In the next few days, if you send mail to the list, you may get error
messages back. Please ignore them for now.
Also, there is a new version of PCL on parcvax.xerox.com. This version
fixes some minor problems people have been having.
- the file test.lisp should now work.
- some problems with method combination doing wild things in some Lisps
should be fixed. Most of you probably didn't notice this unless you
tried playing around with the combin-test file.
- the :prefix option to the old with-slots macro was broken, now it is
- the file defsys has changed somewhat. It now defines a macro called
defsystem and a function operate-on-system which you can use for
compiling your own systems.
The documentation of the precompile-random-code-segments facility is
now written in terms of this defsystem facility.