[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Names, Names
- To: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Subject: Re: Names, Names
- From: Ken Kahn <Kahn.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 88 14:34:06 PST
- Cc: RPG@SAIL.Stanford.EDU, Common-Lisp-object-system@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: <880203-102025-2482@Xerox>
> Not if the criterion is that symbol-class does an eql look-up, and class-name
> is insensitive to type. Then ordinary users can write a structure to
> eql intern for any structure they care to use, and use symbol-class to
> find the associated class.
If you do this, then I suggest you rename symbol-class.
Bobrow's message of Wed, 3 Feb 88 10:19:00 PST -- Re: Names, Names