[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with PCL Beta Test version 1/28/88
- To: rcp%sw.MCC.COM@MCC.COM
- Subject: Problems with PCL Beta Test version 1/28/88
- From: Rob Pettengill <rcp%sw.MCC.COM@MCC.COM>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 88 17:51:02 CST
- Cc: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM, CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Rob Pettengill's message of Sat, 30 Jan 88 14:00:26 CST <8801302000.AA22946@perseus>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 88 14:00:26 CST
From: Rob Pettengill <rcp%sw.MCC.COM@MCC.COM>
I have had several problems with the new beta test version.
3. I also have the following error which occurs on a trivial defmethod at
the end of a long pcl file (which compiles fine under the August
version of pcl):
->(ERROR "Received signal number ~s ~@[(~a)~]" 11 "Segmentation
This problem was caused by a non congruent defmethod lambda list that
was undetected under the 8/27/87 version of pcl (I guess we really
must use that method alot!).
It would be nice to have a friendlier warning about non-congruent
Thanks for all the hard work!
Robert C. Pettengill, MCC Software Technology Program
P. O. Box 200195, Austin, Texas 78720
ARPA: email@example.com PHONE: (512) 338-3533