[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NOTE-PRIVATE-PATCH can't take multiple lines
- To: Steve Strassmann <straz@MEDIA-LAB.MEDIA.MIT.EDU>
- Subject: NOTE-PRIVATE-PATCH can't take multiple lines
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 88 09:43 PST
- Cc: commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM, email@example.com
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-1.text
- In-reply-to: <880202013008.1.STRAZ@ZAXXON.MEDIA.MIT.EDU>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 88 01:30 EST
From: Steve Strassmann <straz@MEDIA-LAB.MEDIA.MIT.EDU>
After the August release of PCL came out, I reported the following bug.
It wasn't fixed, and it bit me again when I loaded the Jan 29 release.
In Symbolics Release 7.1, you can't NOTE-PRIVATE-PATCH using a string
longer than one line. The lispm will not put semicolons at the beginning
of the latter lines within machine-generated comments.
Fixed in the PCL sources here.