[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: call-method proposal
- From: Patrick H Dussud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 88 08:21:18 CST
- In-reply-to: Msg of Wed, 27 Jan 88 23:15 EST from "David A. Moon" <Moon@scrc-stony-brook.arpa>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 88 23:15 EST
From: "David A. Moon" <Moon@scrc-stony-brook.arpa>
Subject: call-method proposal prime prime
I take it we have agreed on this. Here are the changes to the document.
In cases where the mail was unclear, I made some decisions. I hope there
is time to make these changes before we have to ship the documents to
X3J13. I apologize for the delay in getting this out; pulling it all
together has been a bigger job than I expected, and I had some other
things that had to be done first.
I basically agree with the text, I noticed that the distinction between
"there are no more next methods" and "call-next-method cannot be called"
is not there anymore. I don't object though.