[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
METHOD-LAMBDA and Removing parsing
- To: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: METHOD-LAMBDA and Removing parsing
- From: kempf%hplabsz@hplabs.HP.COM
- Date: Thu, 21 Jan 88 11:25:20 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Fri, 15 Jan 88 13:11:00 -0800. <880115131101.2.GREGOR@SPIFF.parc.xerox.com>
I agree that the DEFMETHOD and DEFCLASS parsing stuff should be removed.
I'd like to see more on METHOD-LAMBDA and METHOD-APPLY before passing
judgement on their suitability, however.