[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is PCL and CLOS the same thing?
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Is PCL and CLOS the same thing?
- From: burdorf@rand-unix.ARPA
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 88 18:24:00 PDT
- Cc: steph%ixta@rand-unix.ARPA, David_McArthur <dave@rand-unix.ARPA>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Please pardon me if I am sorely incorrect, but aren't PCL and CLOS supposed
to be the same thing. They seem at least close. I have found the following
No defgeneric in PCL
Under KCL with-slots and with-slots* don't work
The :writer option doesn't work in defclass
There is no with-accessors