[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
comments on CLOS draft 88-2
- To: common-lisp-object-system@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: comments on CLOS draft 88-2
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 88 22:53 EDT
- References: The message of 8 Apr 88 14:13 EDT from "firstname.lastname@example.org any day now" <email@example.com>, <8804132019.AA00841@mist.UUCP>, <8804150413.AA17656@aoyama.cc.aoyama.junet>, <2786129024-9418538@Kelvin>
The four referenced messages are ones I've been saving as official comments
received that we need to address. We cannot complete the revisions of
chapters 1 and 2 without addressing these comments. I'm not sure we
completed discussing Pierson's comments, and I haven't seen any discussion
at all of Ohkubo's and Gray's comments. Did I miss some mail?
I'm willing to spend a little time putting together a summary of these
comments and a draft of the committee response, but I probably can't do
it until early next week.