[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: pcl
- From: Bill Schelter <wfs@CLI.COM>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 88 19:04:49 CDT
- Cc: fritzson@PRC.Unisys.COM, CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM's message of Wed, 20 Apr 88 09:33 PDT <19880420163352.8.GREGOR@PORTNOY.parc.xerox.com>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had wanted to see if there were any bugs in AKCL
(available publicly by ftp here on rascal.ics.utexas.edu 184.108.40.206)
which prevented PCL from working correctly, so that I could fix them.
There do not seem to be any problems except for the ones inside with-slots.
I had to comment out the two tests starting:
;(do-test "Simple with-slots test -- does not really exercise the walker."
;(do-test "Simple with-slots test (:use-accessors nil)."
; ((:functions foo bar))
due to with-slot problems:
All other tests gave OK. Is this the case with other lisps?
Thank you for including the tests--it is very helpful.
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM