[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PCL on TI Explorers
- To: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: PCL on TI Explorers
- From: James Rice <Rice@SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 88 17:47:30 PST
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
I sent out a message about this a while ago but it looks
like the wheel is being re,reinvented.
We have fixes here which interface PCL to the TI inspector,
flavor inspector (making it a class inspector as well),
Zmacs and such, including a function spec handler...
If you'd like any of these please drop me a line and I'll
point you at the sources.