[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Can't compile fcl in coral lisp
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Can't compile fcl in coral lisp
- From: James J. Cherry <cherry@VALLECITO.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 88 23:45 EST
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa@XEROX.ARPA
I can't get the latest (copied today) version of PCL to compile under
coral common lisp. It barf trying to compile the top level form
(eval-when (compile load eval)
(mapcar #'eval *fsc-defclass-forms*))
> Error: (*SLOT-UNBOUND*) is not a valid argument to CCL:ASSQ .
> While executing: CCL:ASSQ
I'd say more, but the debugger in coral sucks pretty hard.
[I added the change to canonicalize-slot-specification from the bug
reports today and it didn't seem to help.]