[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: description language classes & the Meta-Object Protocol
- To: John Rose <jrose@Sun.COM>
- Subject: Re: description language classes & the Meta-Object Protocol
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 88 18:21 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com, CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-3.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <8808051925.AA05986@lukasiewicz.sun.com>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 88 12:25:14 PDT
From: jrose@Sun.COM (John Rose)
I'm going to describe a way I'd like to use the Meta-Object Protocol.
Hopefully, readers of this list will either tell me why it's a
misuse, or assure me that the Meta-Object Protocol will support
what I have in mind.
Danny and I spent some time talking about this, and I plan to send a
message about this next week once I finish the current round of hacking.