[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Version of 2 August 88
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Version of 2 August 88
- From: email@example.com (M. Schneider-Hufschmidt)
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 88 16:55:50 -0200
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
There are apparently two small bugs in this version.
1. Since compat.lisp is no longer in pcl you should take it out of the
2. Under Xerox-Lyric the fix-early-generic-functions in fixup.lisp
tries to aref on a ptr-hunk.
The bug seems to be inserted by the change of
reader/writer-method-slot-name in methods.lisp. Taking the change
back caused pcl to compile and load nicely. However, I can't tell
for sure that everything works correct like this.
;;;; from defsys.lisp
;; file load compile files which port
;; environment environment force the of
;; of this file
((rel-6-patches t t () rel-6)
(dcode-pre1 t t (defs low fin dcode))
(fixup t t (boot defs low fin))
(high t t (boot defs low fin))
; (compat t t ()) compat is gone!
(7debug t t () rel-7)
;;;; from methods.lisp:
(defmethod reader/writer-method-slot-name ((m standard-reader/writer-method))
#+:Xerox-Lyric (slot-value--class m 'slot-name)
#-:Xerox-Lyric (slot-value m 'slot-name))