[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Kerry Kimbrough <Kimbrough@dsg.csc.ti.com>
- Subject: Re: get-setf-generic-function
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 88 15:12 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-3.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <2795196702-5977045@Sierra>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 88 14:31:42 CDT
From: Kerry Kimbrough <Kimbrough@dsg.csc.ti.com>
This is not in Ch. 2 of June 88 CLOS. Is it in Ch. 3? Or is there now a
different standard CLOS interface?
The idea is that we are relying on the issue of setf function specs
being resolved properly by X3J13. So, we don't need a special function
since there will be something liek symbol-function which will do the job
This may have been overoptimistic on our part.
PCL still has get-setf-generic-function.