[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
confirmation on EQL
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: confirmation on EQL
- From: Masayuki Ida <ida%cc.aoyama.junet%UTOKYO-RELAY.CSNet@relay.cs.net>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 88 14:56:09 JST
- Cc: ida%cc.aoyama.junet%UTOKYO-RELAY.CSNet@relay.cs.net
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I am using March 88 version of PCL.
(defmethod foo ((x (eql a))) ...)
is OK for PCL. And is interpreted as an individual method for symbol A.
But, CLOS specification 88-002R tells the form for EQL-specializer form
should be evaluated.
I should rewrite the above defmethod to
(defmethod foo ((x (eql 'a))) ...)
to conform CLOS spec.
Do the July version have no problem on conformance as for eql-thing ?