[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Info on Chapter 3
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Info on Chapter 3
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (David Nelson)
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 88 11:26:04 PDT
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I know that Chapter 3 (Meta-Object Protocol) is not yet final. However,
some people here are exploring class and category description issues in Mathematics
(specifically, Differential Geometry and Analysis), and would be very
interested in the tools available for describing metaclasses, methods of
inheritance, genericity, and the like.
Is it possible to get ahold of a description of the current thinking of the
CLOS design committee (collective, cabal, community, conspiracy, or
whatever :-) on what the meta-object protocol is shaping up to be?
Dave Nelson (email@example.com)