[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bug fix
- To: Ian Horswill <IDH@AI.AI.MIT.EDU>
- Subject: Re: bug fix
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 88 11:12 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-2.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <410346.880711.IDH@AI.AI.MIT.EDU>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 88 12:35:58 EDT
From: Ian Horswill <IDH@AI.AI.MIT.EDU>
In the pcl beta release of 17 March 1988, there seems to be a bug in
update-slot-accessors--class-1 in std-class.lisp. The occurance of:
(neq (slotd-type old-slotd)
should be changed to:
(not (equal (slotd-type ...
Fixed, and will be in the next release.
It's also not clear to me why update-slot-accessors--class-2 deletes
the old method after adding the new since it would seem to cause the
accessor to be removed entierly if, say, only the type changed and not
the name (this is how the problem above kills accessors with
Also fixed and will be in the next release.
Thanks for this report.
- bug fix
- From: Ian Horswill <IDH@AI.AI.MIT.EDU>