[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems with 7debug in 7.2
- To: kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Subject: Re: Problems with 7debug in 7.2
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 88 13:19 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, kanderson@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-2.text.newest
- In-reply-to: The message of 27 Jun 88 10:44 PDT from kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Line-fold: no
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 88 13:44:47 -0400
I think there are more problems in 7debug when running in 7.2. For
example DBG:SHOW-ALL-COMPILED-1 is undefined. It looks like it has
been replaced with something else in 7.2.
I also suspect (but have not proven yet) that the previous bug fix you
sent out (originally from MITRE) will not compile in 7.1. I think it
is getting hard to have 1 system that will work in 7.1 and 7.2...
We should just get rel-7-debug to work in 7.2. I suspect that most
Genera sites have converted to 7.2 by now, and I am willing to say that
sites that haven't can't get new versions.
Could you take a look at fixing this? I have some separate changes I
want to look at making to make combined method names print out better,
but I will hold off on these until you have a chance address these other