[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bug in intern-function-name (low.l)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug in intern-function-name (low.l)
- From: David Vinayak Wallace <Gumby@MCC.COM>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 88 23:11 CDT
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: <8806242253.AA07881@suntana.sun.com>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 88 15:53:51 -0700
This function uses ~S to generate function names instead of ~A...
This function probably should call SYMBOL-NAME rather than FORMAT ~A.
It would be faster and wouldn't be affected by *print-case*.