[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: which functions should be generic?
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: which functions should be generic?
- From: kempf@Sun.COM
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 88 13:30:26 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Your message of 24 Jun 88 12:19:00 -0700. <880624-122008-5902@Xerox>
1) All the sequence functions (Chapter 14)
2) Stream functions and output functions which use streams
(Chapters 21 & 22). Even though, or perhaps because, extensible
streams are not yet part of the CLOS draft, generic output
functions would be useful.