[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Dale E Thoms <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- From: kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 88 16:27:41 -0400
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Your message of Tue, 21 Jun 88 10:21:27 -0400. <8806211421.AA00587@caen.engin.umich.edu>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
Received: from BBN.COM by WILMA.BBN.COM id aa01448; 21 Jun 88 14:49 EDT
Received: from wilma.bbn.com by BBN.COM id aa26287; 21 Jun 88 14:51 EDT
Received: from BBN.COM by WILMA.BBN.COM id aa00938; 21 Jun 88 13:22 EDT
Received: from wilma.bbn.com by BBN.COM id aa24887; 21 Jun 88 13:24 EDT
Received: from BBN.COM by WILMA.BBN.COM id aa00559; 21 Jun 88 11:31 EDT
Received: from parcvax.xerox.com by BBN.COM id aa23074; 21 Jun 88 11:37 EDT
Received: by parcvax.xerox.com (5.54/1.15)
id AA04429; Tue, 21 Jun 88 07:44:46 PDT
Received: from Chardonnay.ms by ArpaGateway.ms ; 21 JUN 88 07:44:43 PDT
Received: from caen.engin.umich.edu by Xerox.COM ; 21 JUN 88 07:43:33 PDT
Received: by caen.engin.umich.edu (5.54/umix-2.0)
id AA00587; Tue, 21 Jun 88 10:21:27 EDT
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 88 10:21:27 EDT
From: Dale E Thoms <email@example.com>
Does the current version of PCL support
(eql form) as a parameter specializer?
From the code in methods.lisp it looks like
it should, but I can't seem to get it to work.
Is there a difference between the way it works
and the way CLOS defines it?
eql specializers work for primary methods but :before :after and
:around methods don't seem to work. This is a bug.
- [no subject]
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dale E Thoms)