[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Space and Garbage
- To: marcos@AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM
- Subject: Re: Space and Garbage
- From: Danny Bobrow <Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM>
- Date: 14 Jun 88 11:02 PDT
- Cc: kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM, commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: M V Lapolla <marcos@AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM>'s message of Tue, 14 Jun 88 11:04:58 CDT
- Sender: Bobrow.pa@Xerox.COM
I realize that I missworded my question. I was really wondering
if CLOS itself kept a reference to objects created above and beyond
application reference. Thank you for the replies.
No, CLOS is careful not to do this, for just that reason.