[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PCL on VAXLisp Ver 2.0
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM, piazza%lisp.DEC@decwrl.dec.com
- Subject: Re: PCL on VAXLisp Ver 2.0
- From: cperdue@Sun.COM (Cris Perdue)
- Date: Mon, 23 May 88 12:50:01 PDT
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
> ...doesn't work.
(due to implementation-specific code in walk.lsp)
I've proposed portable code for handling MACROLET (and use it
myself with Lucid's and Franz's Common Lisps). Has anyone
tried it? Such a thing would help in cases like this.