[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: clos in 7.2
- To: kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Subject: Re: clos in 7.2
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Fri, 20 May 88 09:52 PDT
- Cc: Jim Kelly <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-2.text.newest
- In-reply-to: The message of 20 May 88 08:53 PDT from kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Line-fold: no
Date: Fri, 20 May 88 11:53:35 -0400
Received: from vax.bbn.com by WILMA.BBN.COM id aa28791; 20 May 88 11:13 EDT
Date: Fri, 20 May 88 11:13:22 EDT
From: Jim Kelly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: clos in 7.2
A few weeks ago when we were discussing some clos/7.2 bugs
gregor@xerox said alot of the hacks written to get it to
work in 7.1 didn't work in 7.2 and to wait "a few days".
Are we getting some new code which will fix 7.2 problems?
Would it be good|ok|bad to start using clos/7.2 or to continue
waiting for something?
Unfortunately, I haven't heared anything. Perhaps you and Rich should
try it again, so we can see how bad things really are. Here is his
message, which gives a hint as to what the problems are:
I am totally swamped right now, which is why I have been negligent
answering PCL related mail. I have a version which runs in 7.2 which I
will try to release next week after this deadline is accomplished.