[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Version of 2 August 88
- To: M. Schneider-Hufschmidt <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Version of 2 August 88
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 88 11:18 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-3.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <8808051455.AA22830@ztivax.uucp>
- Line-fold: no
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 88 16:55:50 -0200
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (M. Schneider-Hufschmidt)
1. Since compat.lisp is no longer in pcl you should take it out of the
compat.lisp is still one of the files in PCL. It should still be on the
2. Under Xerox-Lyric the fix-early-generic-functions in fixup.lisp
tries to aref on a ptr-hunk.
The bug seems to be inserted by the change of
reader/writer-method-slot-name in methods.lisp. Taking the change
back caused pcl to compile and load nicely. However, I can't tell
for sure that everything works correct like this.
This change probably won't really fix things for you. The 8/2/88
version of PCL doesn't work in Xerox Lisp. I suspect the next version
we release will work in Xerox Lisp though since there are people here
who are using it.