[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: STRUCTURE-CLASS metaclass
- From: R. Shapiro <RSHAPIRO@G.BBN.COM>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 88 14:49:08 EDT
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
According to the June '88 CLOS spec (p. 1-15):
"Each structure type created by DEFSTRUCT without using the :TYPE
option has a corresponding class. This class is an instance of
STRUCTURE-CLASS. The :INCLUDE option of DEFSTRUCT creates a direct
subclass of the class that corresponds to the included structure."
This functionality does not seem to be in the last release of PCL.
Is it expected that this will be included in any release soon?