[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: extra tests in built-in-class-of?
- To: kanderso@PEBBLES.BBN.COM
- Subject: Re: extra tests in built-in-class-of?
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 88 15:44 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM, kanderson@PEBBLES.BBN.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-3.text.newest
- In-reply-to: The message of 18 Aug 88 12:40 PDT from kanderso@PEBBLES.BBN.COM
- Line-fold: no
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 88 15:40:03 -0400
In 88/8/2 PCL in high.lisp
Shouldn't built-in-class-of look something like:
Congratulations, you have once again found a source of incredible
bogosity in PCL. I am working on fixing this right now so that the
change can make it into the next PCL. It seems something a shame to be
fixing this, since when we do our structure classes we will rewrite it
again, but what the hell.
Thanks for pointing this out. I can't believe how broken this all was.