[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLOS needs an UNDEFMETHOD
- To: Jim Salem <Salem@Think.COM>
- Subject: Re: CLOS needs an UNDEFMETHOD
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 88 08:16:20 -0400
- Cc: commonloops@Think.COM
- In-reply-to: Your message of Fri, 19 Aug 88 16:56:00 -0400. <19880819205643.5.SALEM@POLYCARP.THINK.COM>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
The function parse-method-or-spec should do most of the work you need.
Acutally on 3600's M-x kill definition should work. Also, we have PCL
working with presentations so we can do such things by mouse clicks.