[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Recording method definitions
- To: SOBO@s66.Prime.COM
- Subject: Re: Recording method definitions
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 88 10:02 PDT
- Cc: COMMONLOOPS.PA@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-4.text.newest
- In-reply-to: The message of 19 Sep 88 09:57 PDT from SOBO@s66.Prime.COM
- Line-fold: no
Date: 19 Sep 88 11:57:21 EST
Can someone please tell me why recording the source file for method definitions
is *still* disabled on the Symbolics?
I certainly can't. Apparently, at some point or another, I disabled it.
I don't know why. It is enabled now in the sources I have been using
for the last few weeks, and works fairly well.
In the version which we hope to release in the next few days, it will be
enabled again. You can also do this yourself just by uncommenting the
record-definition definition in 3600-low.