[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PCL Genera 7.2 bugfixes
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: PCL Genera 7.2 bugfixes
- From: Jim Salem <Salem@Think.COM>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 88 20:08 EDT
- In-reply-to: <880921-132646-1431@Xerox>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
One more bug fix I found absolutely necessary was to uncomment the following
lines from REL-7-2-PATCHES.LISP ::
(defun (:property pcl::top-level-form lt:mapforms) (original-form form usage)
(lt::mapforms-list original-form form (cddr form) 'eval usage))
I could not even get the TEST.LISP file to compile without doing that. I am
somewhat mystified how this could ever work without it. It was necessary
both in the "8/28/88 (beta rev 1) AAAI PCL " version and the prior version.
It's fantastic to have software include tests !