[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Does anyone have the 3/17/88 PCL ??
- To: email@example.com (Brent Miller)
- Subject: Re: Does anyone have the 3/17/88 PCL ??
- From: "David C. Martin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 88 11:03:28 -0500
- Cc: commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Email: email@example.com or ..!ucbvax!dcmartin
- In-reply-to: Your message of Wed, 28 Sep 88 15:16:20 PDT <8809282216.AA06339@vaxa.isi.edu>
- Organization: University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Phone: 608/262-6624 (O)
- Redistributed: commonloops.PA
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can ftp the Franz Allegro version sources from camelot.berkeley.edu. I
believe the file is pcl-03.17.88.tar.Z.
Does anyone have the St. Patrick's Day PCL (3/17/88) ??
Our only copy of PCL (3/17/88) was deleted and expunged by
mistake. And no, believe it or not, it had never been backed
up! And yes, a lot of code around here depends on it!
We are not yet ready to move to a more recent release of PCL
(although we may have no choice now) and would GREATLY
appreciate it if someone out there who has this release could
send us a copy.
(213) 822-1511 ext 273