[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Yes, it is truly annoying.....
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Yes, it is truly annoying.....
- From: rich%linus@mitre-bedford.ARPA
- Date: Wed, 05 Oct 88 13:18:06 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Posted-date: Wed, 05 Oct 88 13:18:06 EDT
- Posted-from: The MITRE Corp., Bedford, MA
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Received: by potomac.ads.com (5.59/1.18)
id AA08721; Mon, 3 Oct 88 14:25:59 EDT
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 88 14:25:59 EDT
From: Mark D. Grover <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: "incomplete" PCL definitions under Genera 7.2
I receive the following notification for every class I define (the PCL
test file as well as my own). I have installed (in sources) the first
three of the four Genera 7.2 patches posted to this mailing list.
Has anyone else had this occur? Why is the compilation and load
reported as "incomplete" by Genera? No error is reported at
compilation, load or make-instance time. The notifications appear
(one for each class) a few minutes after compilation, and at regular
intervals thereafter. It is truly annoying.
Yes, we have encountered this error, and we are mystified too! SOME of
these errors seem to go away when we re-compiled, re-booted and then