[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLOS, the book?
- To: Rice@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU
- Subject: Re: CLOS, the book?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Douglas Rand)
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 88 16:08:54 EDT
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Author: Sonya Keene
Title: Object-Oriented Programming in Common LISP
Publisher: Addison Wesley
ISBN 0 - 201 - 17589 - 4
So far it's OK but it has a lot of examples that would only work
on a LispM and that's not so great. I certainly is more readable for
most folks then the specification, but that isn't suprising since the
spec. is, quite correctly, aimed at implementers and not