[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLOS, the book?
- To: James Rice <Rice@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU>
- Subject: Re: CLOS, the book?
- From: Steve Ford <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 88 15:41:21 CDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Msg of Wed, 12 Oct 88 11:32:26 PDT from James Rice <Rice@SUMEX-AIM.STANFORD.EDU>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
- Sender: FORD@Atom.csc.ti.com
At the workshop there was a lot of talk about the
new book on CLOS programming. I even saw a copy for
a few seconds but didn't write down the relevant
data to enable me to track down a copy. Does anyone
know any of the following:
d) Whether it's actually any good?
Many thanks in advance,
a) Sonya E. Keene
b) "Object-Oriented Programming in Common Lisp
A Programmer's Guide to CLOS"
There was a big pile of them at the Stanford bookstore last week.